Updated coverage throughout in a user-friendly format, makes this an essential resource for those studying to enter the fitness and rehabilitation fields, as well as those already working who need to align their practice to industry standards.
- New and revised content throughout, including new chapters on metabolic calculations and electrocardiography, reflects the latest standards published in ACSM’S Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription, 11th Edition.
- New enhanced, large-format, spiral-bound design ensures fast, easy access in any setting.
- Laboratory activities integrated throughout the test students’ knowledge and understanding of assessment methodology.
- Case studies challenge students to apply what they’ve learned and strengthen their assessment and interpretation skills.
- Text boxes, tables and figures clarify important information at a glance.
- Chapter outlines and summaries highlight key chapter concepts for fast reference.