Cards feature test-taking tips and realistic practice, and are divided in categories that match the ACT test sections:
- The English cards focus mainly on punctuation, grammar, and style
- The Math cards cover all math topics on the ACT
- The Reading cards contain strategies to maximize time and determine correct answers
- The Science cards cover data representation, research summaries, and conflicting viewpoints
- The Writing cards offer tips for creating a strong essay
All cards have corner punch holes that accommodate an enclosed metal key-ring-style card holder, which students can use to arrange cards in sequences that best fit their study needs.