Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
- The Nursing Process: Delivering Quality Care
- The Assessment Step: Developing the Client Database
- The Diagnosis Step: Analyzing the Data
- The Planning Step: Creating the Plan of Care
- The Implementation Step: Putting the Plan of Care into Action
- The Evaluation Step: Determining Whether Desired Outcomes Have Been Met
- Documenting the Nursing Process
- Interactive Care Planning: From Assessment to Client Response
- Code of Ethics for Nurses
- General Assessment Tool
- Self-Monitoring of Accuracy Using the Integrated Model: A Guide
- Clinical (Critical) Pathways: A Sample
- NANDA-I Taxonomy II: Definitions of Axes
- NANDA-I Nursing Diagnoses Organized According to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and Nursing Framework: A Health Outcome Classification for Nursing Diagnosis
- NANDA International Nursing Diagnoses With Definitions, Related/Risk Factors, and Defining Characteristics
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.