Looking for an additional way to prep for the AP exam? Check out Barron's AP World History Podcast wherever you get your favorite podcasts.Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP World History: Modern: 2020-2021 includes in-depth content review and practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.Written by Experienced Educators
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 2 full-length practice tests
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP World History: Modern Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice questions at the end of each chapter
John McCannon earned a Ph.D. in history from the University of Chicago in 1994. He has taught Russian, European, and world history at several universities in the United States and Canada and is a former editor of the Canadian Journal of History. He has worked as an Advanced Placement Reader for the College Board and is the author of Red Arctic: Polar Exploration and the Myth of the North in the Soviet Union (1998) and A History of the Arctic: Nature, Exploration, and Exploitation (2012). He is currently an associate professor of history at Southern New Hampshire University.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.