Basics of Child Neuropsychology A Primer for Educators and Cliniciansby Hooper, Stephen R.; Hynd, George W.
Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
1. Historical Foundations: How Did Neuropsychology Evolve?
2. The Field of (Child) Neuropsychology: What Is It?
Take-Home Points and Resources for Part I
II. Development, Structure, and Associated Functions of the Central Nervous System
3. Brain Development 101
4. Brain Structure and Associated Functions
Take-Home Points and Resources for Part II
III. Neurodiagnostic Procedures and Interventions
5. Pediatric Neuropsychological Assessment
6. The Pediatric Neurological Examination and Associated Neurodiagnostic Procedures
7. Evidence-Based Interventions
Take-Home Points and Resources for Part III
IV. Childhood Disorders: Briefs
8. Neurodevelopmental Disorders
9. Neuropsychiatric Disorders
10. Genetic and Chromosomal Disorders
11. Neurological Disorders
Take-Home Points and Resources for Part IV
12. What Can I Expect Next?
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.