Calling Time Religion and Change at the Turn of the Millenniumby Percy, Martyn
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
List of Contributors
Part One: Religion and Time
1. Jubilee: A Biblical Perspective Philip R. Davies
2. The Angelic Restrainer of 2 Thessalonians 2.6-7 Darrell D. Hannah
3. Muslims and Time: Islam, Globalisation and Social Change at the Turn of the Millennium David Herbert
4. Is There an East Asian Millennium? East Asian Conceptions of Time James H. Grayson
5. A Threshold of Fear and of Hope: Religion, Society and the Dawn of the Millennium Michael Sadgrove
6. Pre-Millennial Tensions: What Pentecostal Ministers Look Forward To William K. Kay
7. Are You Suffering from PMT? The Impact of Millennial Time Damian Thompson
Part Two: Religion and Change
8. Owls and Roosters: Y2K and Millennium's End Richard Landes
9. 'Behold, I make all things new': History, Politics and the Challenge of the Millennium Andrew Bradstock
10. Christianity and the Future of Europe Kenneth N. Medhurst
11. Transforming Establishment: The Opportunity of a Millennium? David Jenkins
12. The Future of Theology Vernon White
13. Spirituality and Youth Sylvia Collins
14. The Sacred Canopy: Time and Religion at the Greenwich Millennium Dome Martyn Percy
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.