Child and Adolescent Suicidal Behavior School-Based Prevention, Assessment, and Interventionby Miller, David N.; Reynolds, William M.
Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
New to This Edition
*Chapter on the roles and responsibilities of the school-based suicide prevention team.
*Significantly revised coverage of screening and suicide risk assessment.
*Situates prevention and intervention within a schoolwide multi-tiered system of support.
*Updated throughout with current data, practical recommendations, and resources.
Table of Contents
2. Youth Suicidal Behavior and the Schools
3. Teamwork, Roles and Responsibilities, and Self-Care in Schools
4. Public Health Approaches to Youth Suicide Prevention
5. Tier 1 School-Based Suicide Prevention Programs for All Students
6. Identifying Tier 2 and Tier 3 Students and Linking Assessment to Intervention
7. Tier 2 and Tier 3 Interventions for At-Risk and High-Risk Students
8. School-Based Suicide Postvention
Appendix. Online Resources
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.