Child Development A Cultural Approach (paperback) Plus NEW MyLab Psychology with Pearson eText -- Access Card Packageby Arnett, Jeffrey Jensen; Maynard, Ashley
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Help students understand how culture impacts development- and why it matters.
Through current research and examples from around the world, Arnett/Maynard’s Child Development provides students with a more accurate and practical understanding of how development works in the real world. Whether they travel the globe or remain in their home towns, in a culturally diverse and globalized world students will benefit from being able to think culturally about human development. New U.S. and international videos, shot in several countries, allow students to observe similarities and differences in human development across cultures.
A better teaching and learning experience
The teaching and learning experience with this program helps to:
- Understand Culture and Diversity– Extensive cultural coverage is woven into the narrative and on vivid display in images. Learning objectives are listed at the start of each chapter as well as within the chapter along every section to help students better organize and understand the material.
- Personalize Learning – The new MyDevelopmentLab with MyVirtualChild delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Improve Critical Thinking – Students learn to think critically about the influence of culture on development.
- Engage Students – Students are fascinated to learn about similarities and differences in child development across cultures
- Explore Research – Students are presented with current research and examples from around the world.
- Support Instructors – All supplements were developed around the textbook’s carefully constructed learning objectives.
0205987923 / 9780205987924 Child Development: A Cultural Approach (paperback) Plus NEW MyPsychLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0205206514 / 9780205206513 NEW MyPsychLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card
0205938892 / 9780205938896 Child Development: A Cultural Approach (Paperback)
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.