Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
New to This Edition
*Incorporates a decade's worth of advances in knowledge about attachment, neurodevelopment, developmental psychopathology, intervention science, and more.
*Toddler, preschool, and school-age development are each covered in two succinct chapters rather than one, making the book more student friendly.
*Updated throughout by new coauthor Michael F. Troy, while retaining Douglas Davies's conceptual lens and engaging style.
Michael F. Troy, PhD, LP, is a clinical psychologist at Children’s Minnesota, where he is Medical Director of Behavioral Health Services and Associate Medical Director of Children’s Neuroscience Institute. Dr. Troy's clinical and academic interests include diagnostic classification issues in developmental psychopathology, models of therapeutic assessment, psychological assessment of adolescents at risk for major psychopathology, and teaching child clinical psychology as part of hospital and community medical education programs.
Table of Contents
1. Attachment as a Context for Development
2. Brain Development
3. Risk and Protective Factors: The Child, Family, and Community Contexts
4. Analysis of Risk and Protective Factors: Practice Applications
II. The Course of Child Development
5. Infant Development
6. Practice with Infants
7. Toddler Development: Core Domains
8. Toddler Development: Integrated Domains
9. Practice with Toddlers
10. Preschool Development: Core Domains
11. Preschool Development: Integrated Domains
12. Practice with Preschoolers
13. Middle Childhood Development: Core Domains
14. Middle Childhood Development: Integrated Domains
15. Practice with School-Age Children
16. Conclusion: Developmental Knowledge and Practice
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.