The only official
lecture notes provided by Kaplan Medical, Clinical Management Review Complete 2-Book Set
offers case-based review with a variety of life-like cases.From the same team of instructors who wrote Kaplan Medical’s USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK Lecture Notes.
- More than 250 in-depth cases covering every discipline you'll need on this section of the boards
- Organized in outline format for efficient study
- Covers the most commonly seen chief complaints
- Includes basic science correlates likely to be tested on the exam, patient management from Kaplan’s experts, patient safety, and population health
- This collection of books assumes mastery of both Step 1 pre-clinical discipline-based and Step 2 CK
For over 40 years, Kaplan Medical has been dedicated to helping aspiring doctors prepare for and pass their medical licensing exams. We are proud to offer the most innovative study tools available on the market and our dedicated staff of expert advisors and faculty ensures that doctors and medical students receive the guidance and support they need. At Kaplan Medical, our students’ success is our goal.