Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for OCD and Its Subtypesby Clark, David A.
Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
New to This Edition
*Reflects more than 15 years of major advances in clinical practice, theory, and research.
*Chapters on specific OCD subtypes: contamination, doubt and repeated checking, repugnant obsessions, and symmetry/order.
*Heightened clinical utility--includes more case vignettes and step-by-step procedures.
*Describes important refinements to exposure and response prevention, based on inhibitory learning.
*Reproducible materials now available online.
Table of Contents
1. Diagnosis, Phenomenology, and Comorbidity
2. Obsessions, Intrusions, and Their Correlates
3. Compulsions, Neutralization, and Control
II. Theory, Research, and Practice
4. Exposure Response Prevention: Theory and Practice
5. The Cognitive-Behavioral Model: Theory and Research
III. Fundamentals of CBT for OCD
6. The Therapeutic Relationship
7. Assessment and Case Formulation
8. Goals, Education, and Cognitive Interventions
9. Empirical Hypothesis-Testing Experiments
IV. Subtype Treatment Protocols
10. Contamination OCD
11. Doubt, Checking, and Repeating
12. Harm, Sex, and Religious Obsessions
13. Symmetry, Ordering, and Arranging
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.