This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
The late Willard G. Oxtoby, the original editor of this work, was Professor Emeritus at the University of Toronto, where he launched the graduate program in the study of religion.
Roy C. Amore is Professor and an Associate Dean in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Windsor in Ontario.
Amir Hussain is Professor in the Department of Theological Studies at Loyola Marymount University.
The late Alan F. Segal was Professor of Religion and Ingeborg Rennert Professor of Jewish studies at Barnard College, Columbia University.
Table of Contents
Important Features of this Edition
1. The Nature of Religion, Roy C. Amore and Amir Hussain
2. Indigenous Traditions, Ken Derry
3. Jewish Traditions, Michele Murray
4. Christian Traditions, Wendy L. Fletcher
5. Muslim Traditions, Amir Hussain
6. Hindu Traditions, Vasudha Narayanan
7. Jaina Traditions, Anne Vallely
8. Buddhist Traditions, Roy C. Amore
9. Sikh Traditions, Pashaura Singh
10. Chinese and Korean Traditions, Terry Tak-ling Woo
11. Japanese Traditions, John K. Nelson
12. New Religions and Movements, Roy C. Amore
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.