The Confessions of Nat Turner with Related Documentsby Greenberg, Kenneth S.
Downloadable: 60 Days
Downloadable: 90 Days
Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
List of Illustrations
PART ONE: Introduction
The Confessions of Nat Turner: Text and Context
PART TWO: The Confessions of Nat Turner
PART THREE: Related Documents
1. The Richmond Compiler, August 24, 1831
2. The Constitutional Whig, August 29, 1831
3. The Richmond Enquirer, August 30, 1831
4. The Liberator, September 3, 1831
5. The Constitutional Whig, September 3, 1831
6. The Richmond Enquirer, September 20, 1831
7. The Constitutional Whig, September 26, 1831
8. The Norfolk Herald, November 4, 1831
9. The Norfolk Herald, November 14, 1831
10. Excerpts from the Court Records of Southampton County, 1831
11. Nat Turner's Trial Record, Excerpt from the Court Records of Southampton County, 1831
12. Excerpts from the Diary of Virginia Governor John Floyd, 1831-1832
13. Letter from Virginia Governor John Floyd to South Carolina Governor James Hamilton, Jr., November 19, 1831
14. Thomas R. Dew, "Abolition of Negro Slavery," September and December, 1832
15. David Walker, Appeal to the Coloured Citizens of the World, 1830
A Nat Turner Chronology (1800-1832)
Questions for Consideration
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.