Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
2. Introducing DBT's Three Paradigms
3. The Acceptance Paradigm
4. The Change Paradigm
5. The Dialectical Paradigm
6. The DBT Tree: The Structural Anatomy of DBT
7. Goals, Stages, Targets, and Target Priorities
8. Dialectical Dilemmas and Secondary Targets
9. Case Conceptualization in DBT
10. Commitment and Commitment Strategies
11. Behavioral Chain Analysis
13. Dialectical Strategies
14. Skills and Skills Training
15. Prevention and Treatment of Therapist Burnout
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.