Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
New to This Edition
*Incorporates findings from a huge body of recent research; over 1,000 citations added.
*Revisits and refines the core hypotheses of interpersonal neurobiology.
*Chapter on the experience of belonging and the development of identity.
*New or expanded discussions of behavioral epigenetics, the default mode network of the brain, social neuroscience, cultural and gender issues, theory of mind, the Wheel of Awareness contemplative practice, the science of consciousness, and more.
Table of Contents
1. The Embodied Brain, Awareness, and the Nature of Energy
2. States of Mind: Cohesion, Subjective Experience, and Complex Systems
3. Memory and Narrative
4. Attachment and a Sense of Self
5. Emotion as Shifts in Integration
6. Representations and Mental Reality: Modes of Processing and the Construction of Experience
7. Regulation and Coherence
8. Interpersonal Connection and the Relational Mind
9. Integration Within and Between
10. Belonging, “Self,” and an Integrated Identity as Me plus We = MWe: A Framework for Cultivating Integration
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.