Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
2. Emotional Expressiveness: Basic Emotions and Empathy
3. Emotional Expressiveness: Social Emotions and Voluntary Emotional Control
4. Developing Knowledge of Emotions and Regulation
5. More Advanced Emotion Knowledge During Preschool
6. Emotion Regulation
7. Socialization of Emotional Competence and Impact on Preschoolers’ Expressiveness
8. Socialization of Preschoolers’ Emotion Knowledge and Emotion Regulation
9. Teachers’ Emotion Socialization of Preschoolers’ Emotional Competence
10. Contributions of Emotional Expressiveness, Emotion Knowledge, and Emotion Regulation to Preschoolers’ Social Competence
11. Contributions of Emotional Expressiveness, Emotion Knowledge, and Emotion Regulation to Early School Success
12. Disruptions in the Development of Emotional Competence
13. Educating for Emotional Competence
14. Concluding Remarks
About the Author
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.