Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
1. The Social Construction of Emotion
2. Emotional Schema Therapy: General Considerations
3. A Model of Emotional Schemas
II. Beginning Treatment
4. Initial Assessment and Interview
5. Socialization to the Emotional Schema Model
III. Specific Interventions for Emotional Schemas
6. The Centrality of Validation
7. Comprehensibility, Duration, Control, Guilt/Shame, and Acceptance
8. Coping with Ambivalence
9. Linking Emotions to Values (and Virtues)
IV. Social Emotions and Relationships
12. Emotional Schemas in Couple Relationships
13. Emotional Schemas and the Therapeutic Relationship
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.