The End of the Lineby Oliver, Jonathan; Fowler, Christopher; McMahon, Gary; Nevill, Adam L.G.; Morris, Mark; Meloy, Paul; Probert, John L.; Royle, Nicholas; Levene, Rebecca; Bestwick, Simon; Ewing, Al; Williams, Conrad A.; Cadigan, Pat; Volk, Stephen; Campbell, Ramsey; Smith,
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
- The New York Times Review. Mark Morris 'The horror debut of the year'-Science Fiction Chronicle
One of the most respected living horror writers in the world, Ramsey Campbell. Campbell has more awards for his horror tales than any other author, and "is likely to be remembered as the leading horror writer of his generation," according to a contributor to the St. James Guide to Horror, Ghost, and Gothic Writers. One of the heirs apparent to early-twentieth-century American author H. P. Lovecraft, Campbell's horror stories are often set in contemporary Merseyside, England, his own hometown. His unsettling, dreamlike prose transforms his work into very incredible horror fiction.
- Mark Morris ‘The horror debut of the year’ - Science Fiction Chronicle
Jonathan Oliver has collected together some of the very best in new horror writing in an themed anthology of stories set on, and around, the New York subway, the London underground, the Metro and other places deep below.
Table of Contents
- Introduction, Jonathan Oliver
- Bullroarer, Paul Meloy
- The Girl in the Glass, John. L Probert
- The Lure, Nicholas Royle
- 23:45 Morden (via Bank), Rebecca Levene
- End of the Line, Jasper Bark
- The Sons of the City, Simon Bestwick
- The Roses That Bloom Underground, Al Ewing
- Exit Sounds, Conrad Williams
- Funny Things, Pat Cadigan
- On All London Underground Lines, Adam L. G. Nevill
- Fallen Boys, Mark Morris
- In the Colosseum, Stephen Volk
- The Rounds, Ramsey Campbell
- Missed Connection, Michael Marshall Smith
- Siding 13, James Lovegrove
- Diving Deep, Gary McMahon
- Crazy Train, Natasha Rhodes
- All Dead Years, Joel Lane
- Down, Christopher Fowler
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.