Experiencing the Lifespanby Belsky, Janet
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
Part I. The Foundation
1. The People and the Field
2. Prenatal Development, Pregnancy, and Birth
Part II. Infancy
3. Infancy: Physical and Cognitive Development
4. Infancy: Socioemotional Development
Part III. Childhood
5. Physical and Cognitive Development
6. Socioemotional Development
7. Settings for Development. Home and School
Part IV. Adolescence
8. Physical Development
9. Cognitive and Socioemotional Development
Part V. Early and Middle Adulthood
10. Constructing an Adult Life
11. Relationships and Roles
Part VI. Later Life
13. Later Life: Cognitive and Socioemotional Development
14. The Physical Challenges of Aging
Part VII. Epilogue
15. Death and Dying
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.