This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
This edition offers review and practice for both FNP exams—American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) and American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
* 1,000 practice questions—half in the book, half online
* 23 end-of-chapter practice question sets
* 4 realistic, full-length online practice tests
* Detailed rationales for each correct and incorrect answer choice
* Exclusive test-taking and study strategies that optimize your preparation
* Kaplan’s Learning Engineers and expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
* We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.