This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Abnormal Psychology in Science and Clinical Practice
1. Abnormal Psychology: Past and Present
2. Models of Abnormality
3. Clinical Assessment, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Problems of Anxiety and Mood
4. Anxiety, Obsessive- Compulsive, and Related Disorders
5. Disorders of Trauma and Stress
6. Disorders of Mood
Problems of the Mind and Body
8. Disorders Featuring Somatic Symptoms
9. Eating Disorders
10. Substance Use and Addictive Disorders
11. Disorders of Sex and Gender
Problems of Psychosis and the Cognitive Function
Life- Span Problems
13. Personality Disorders
14. Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence
15. Disorders of Aging and Cognition
16. Law, Society, and the Mental Health Profession
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.