This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Discover the secrets behind creating the costumes for HBO’s Game of Thrones in this definitive guide.
The official guide to the complete costumes of HBO’s landmark television series Game of Thrones. Discover how BAFTA and Emmy Award-winning costume designer Michele Clapton dressed the heroes and villains of Westeros and beyond, including Daenerys Targaryen, Cersei Lannister, Jon Snow, and Arya Stark.
One of 4 comprehensive and officially licensed Game of Thrones retrospective books from Insight Editions.
• CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED - “...peruse the best of the robes, gowns, coats, and suits of armor that made up the rich fabric of Westeros in Game of Thrones: The Costumes.”—Vanity Fair
• LEARN HOW COSTUMES DEFINED CHARACTERS - 440 pages of in-depth interviews and commentary on how costume design helped convey the evolution of George RR Martin’s beloved characters such as Tyrion Lannister, Sansa Stark, and Brienne of Tarth.
• SEE EXCLUSIVE IMAGES AND DESIGNS - Over 1,000 exclusive and rarely seen images including Michelle Clapton’s designs and original concept sketches.
• HEAR FROM THE SHOW’S CREATORS - Features an exclusive foreword from Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and D. B. Weiss.
• AN EYECATCHING COFFEE TABLE BOOK - Deluxe 9.75 × 13 inch format.
• A PERFECT GIFT FOR GAME OF THRONES FANS - Perfectly timed for the holiday season, this gift will be cherished for a lifetime.
Gina McIntyre is the New York Times best-selling author of Stranger Things: Worlds Turned Upside Down. Other books include Guillermo Del Toro's The Shape of Water: Creating a Fairy Tale for Troubled Times, and The Art of Ready Player One. She lives with her husband and daughter in Riverside, Illinois.
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.