Good Housekeeping Dishes For Two 125 Easy Small-Batch Recipes for Weeknight Meals & Special Celebrationsby Unknown
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Couples and other smaller families shouldn’t have to rely on recipes for four or six. Here, the experts and recipe testers in the Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen take the guesswork out of small-batch cooking and share their favorite weeknight meals such as Pan-Fried Chicken with Lemony Roasted Broccoli, Air-Fried Steak Fajitas, Speedy Eggplant Parm, Short Ribs with Polenta, and Seared Pork Chops with Cherries and Spinach Plus: you also get the Test Kitchen’s secrets on how to downsize any recipe, including your own family favorites. You’ll never get stuck with endless leftovers again!
Inside you’ll find:
• Cooking techniques such as how to perfectly sear a chicken breast, clever shopping strategies to reduce food waste (ask the butcher to split a package of meat, roast veggies to extend their tastiness), and storage tricks to ensure freshness
• Mix-and-match options like delicious pan sauces (Mushroom Wine, Poblano Cream) and simple sides (Bacon-Roasted Potatoes, Coriander-Maple Glazed Carrots) so meals are always exciting and varied (3,060 possible combinations!)
• Stews and soups (Creamy Corn Chowder) and cozy casseroles (Loaf Pan Lasagna) to satisfy comfort food cravings
• Wow-worthy recipes for occasions such as date night, anniversaries, holidays, or weekend brunch so you can feast but not cook for a crowd.
• Happy hour menus such as Staycation Sips and Dips or For Brunch Lovers that bring the party to your home
• Special treats like Skillet Brownies, Freeze-and-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Small-Batch Cupcakes for occasions when you want to bake a smaller batch
• Leftovers reimagined so cooking once, eating twice are both meals to look forward to
Whether you are craving a hearty Pork Ragu Rigatoni or lighter fare like Jerk Chicken with Cucumber-Mango Salad, these recipes will come out perfectly portioned and deliver delicious results every time.
Kate Merker is the Chief Food Director and oversees the food
content appearing in several of Hearst's top titles, including Good
Housekeeping. After attending Yale University, she graduated first in her class at the Culinary Institute of America.
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.