We’re so certain that GRE Prep Plus 2023 offers all the knowledge you need to excel at the GRE that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the GRE—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Practice
- Five full-length online tests help you practice in the same computer-based format you'll see on test day.
- One full-length practice test included in the book for when online is not an option.
- Two mini tests, one math and one verbal, online to help you get off to a fast start
- More than 1,500 questions with detailed explanations.
- Video explanations of selected questions.
- 500-question online Qbank that lets you select problems by topic and difficulty and customize your practice.
- Chapters on each GRE question type and math skill, with practice sets for each.
- Questions have been reviewed, revised, and updated by Kaplan's expert faculty.
- Online study-planning tool helps you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
- We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the GRE, and we use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (kaptest.com) has been helping students for over 80 years.
Want to boost your studies with even more online practice and in-depth GRE math and verbal workbooks? Try Kaplan's GRE Complete 2022.