Handbook of Attachment-based Interventionsby Steele, Howard; Steele, Miriam
Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Miriam Steele, PhD, is Professor of Psychology and Co-Director of the Center for Attachment Research at The New School for Social Research. She trained as a psychoanalyst at the Anna Freud Centre. Her work aims to bridge the world of psychoanalytic thinking and clinical practice with contemporary research in child development. She initiated the London Parent–Child Project, a major longitudinal study of intergenerational patterns of attachment that gave rise to the concept of "reflective functioning." She has published more than 100 journal articles and book chapters, many in collaboration with Howard Steele. With Howard Steele and Anne Murphy, Dr. Steele has pioneered the development of Group Attachment-Based Intervention (GABI©), aimed at preventing child maltreatment and promoting attachment security. She is a recipient of the 2017 Bowlby–Ainsworth Award from the Center for Mental Health Promotion, which cited her innovative longitudinal studies and translational research on attachment and mental representation.
Table of Contents
2. Attachment and Biobehavioral Catch-Up, Mary Dozier, Kristin Bernard, & Caroline K. P. Roben
3. The Circle of Security Intervention: Design, Research, and Implementation, Susan S. Woodhouse, Bert Powell, Glen Cooper, Kent Hoffman, & Jude Cassidy
4. The Nurse–Family Partnership: Theoretical and Empirical Foundations, Nancy S. Donelan-McCall & David L. Olds
5. Steps Toward Effective, Enjoyable Parenting: Lessons from 30 Years of Implementation, Adaptation, and Evaluation, Gerhard J. Suess, Martha Farrell Erickson, Byron Egeland, Hermann Scheuerer-Englisch, & Hans-Peter Hartmann
6. The UCLA Family Development Project: Promoting Healthy Relationships from Within, Jessica L. Borelli, David Kyle Bond, Karen Dudley, Victoria Ponce, & Catherine Mogil
7. Minding the Baby: Complex Trauma and Attachment-Based Home Intervention, Arietta Slade, Tanika Eaves Simpson, Denise Webb, Jessica Gorkin Albertson, Lois S. Sadler, & Nancy Close
8. New Beginnings: A Time-Limited, Group Intervention for High-Risk Infants and Mothers, Tessa Baradon, Michelle Sleed, Rebecca Atkins, Chloe Campbell, Abel Fagin, Rachel van Schaick, & Peter Fonagy
9. Group Attachment-Based Intervention: A Multifamily Trauma-Informed Intervention, Howard Steele, Miriam Steele, Karen Bonuck, Paul Meissner, & Anne Murphy
10. CAPEDP Attachment: An Early Home-Based Intervention Targeting Multirisk Families, Susana Tereno, Nicole Guédeney, Tim Greacen, Antoine Guédeney, & the CAPEDP Study Group
11. Mom2Mom: An Attachment-Based Home-Visiting Program for Mothers of Young Infants, Marsha Kaitz in collaboration with Miriam Chriki, Naomi Tessler, Judith Levy, & Sara Burstin
12. Video-Feedback Intervention for Parents of Infants at High Risk of Developing Autism, Jonathan Green
13. Child–Parent Psychotherapy: Theoretical Bases, Clinical Applications, and Empirical Support, Sheree L. Toth, Louisa Michl-Petzing, Danielle Guild, & Alicia F. Lieberman
14. The Attachment Video-Feedback Intervention Program: Development and Validation, Ellen Moss, George M. Tarabulsy, Karine Dubois-Comtois, Chantal Cyr, Annie Bernier, & Diane St-Laurent
15. B.A.S.E.—Babywatching: An Attachment-Based Program to Promote Sensitivity and Empathy and Counter Fear and Aggression, Karl Heinz Brisch & Jeannette Hollerbach
16. Creating a Peaceful School Learning Environment: Attachment and Mentalization Efforts to Promote Creative Learning in Kindergarten through Fifth-Grade Elementary School Students with Broad Extension to All Grades and Some Organizations, Stuart W. Twemlow, Peter Fonagy, Chloe Campbell, & Frank C. Sacco
17. Connect: An Attachment-Based Program for Parents of Teens, Marlene M. Moretti, Dave S. Pasalich, & Katherine A. O’Donnell
18. Attachment-Based Family Therapy for Adolescent Depression and Suicide Risk, E. Stephanie Krauthamer Ewing, Suzanne A. Levy, Syreeta A. Scott, & Guy S. Diamond
19. Mentalization-Based Therapy for Adolescents: Managing Storms in Youth Presenting with Self-Harm and Suicidal States, Trudie Rossouw
20. Promoting Responsiveness, Emotion Regulation, and Attachment in Young Mothers and Infants: An Implementation of Video Intervention Therapy and Psychological Support, Cristina Riva Crugnola, Elena Ierardi, Alessandro Albizzati, & George Downing
21. Supporting Father Involvement: A Father-Inclusive Couples Group Approach to Parenting Interventions, Philip A. Cowan, Carolyn Pape Cowan, Marsha Kline Pruett, & Kyle Pruett
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.