Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
1. What is Expressive Arts Therapy?, Cathy A. Malchiodi
2. Frameworks for Expressive Arts Therapy, Cathy A. Malchiodi
3. Attunement in Expressive Arts: Attachment, Rhythm, Resonance, and Embodied Empathy, Mitchell Kossak
4. Bridging Arts and Science in Expressive Arts Therapy, Patricia Leavy
II. Core Practices and Methodology
5. The Integrative Process of Expressive Arts Therapy, Karen Estrella
6. Person-Centered Expressive Arts Therapy, Sue Ann Herron
7. Focusing-Oriented Expressive Arts Therapy, Laury Rappaport
8. Trauma-Informed Expressive Arts Therapy, Cathy A. Malchiodi
9. Playing Through an Expressive Lens, Renee Turner
10. Narrative Expressive Arts Therapy, Shoshana Simons
11. Expressive Arts Therapy and Mindfulness, Karin von Daler
III. Integrating the Expressive Arts in Therapy
12. Sandtray and Expressive Arts in Child Psychotherapy: Using Play as a Neural Exercise, Theresa Kestly
13. Bilateral Body Mapping with Guided Drawing, Cornelia Elbrecht
14. Meeting the Moment: Music Therapy as Part of Arts-Focused Hospice Care, Laura E. Beer
15. Polyvagal Dance/Movement Therapy: Dance and Music on the Creative Continuum with Survivors of Trauma, Amber Elizabeth Gray
16. The Dancing Mindfulness Approach to Expressive Arts Therapy: Trauma-Focused Solutions for Group and Individual Settings, Jamie Marich
17. Integrative Drama Therapy in the Treatment of Trauma: Matching Aesthetic Properties to Patient Needs, Craig Haen
18. Integrating Creative Writing and Expressive Arts, Suzan Lemont
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.