Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
I. Understanding Trauma
1. What Is Trauma?
2. Has Your Child Been Traumatized?
3. You Are the Key to Helping Your Child Heal
II. Knowing What to Expect
4. Understanding Changes in Your Child’s Behavior
5. Recognizing and Responding to Trauma Triggers
III. Responding to Behavioral Changes
6. What to Do When Your Child Becomes More Emotional and Less Mature
7. How to Respond to Minor Misbehavior
8. Handling Withdrawal and Avoidance
9. Dealing with Major Misbehavior
10. Responding to Self-Harm and Impulsive Behaviors
IV. Parenting Plus
11. Seeking Professional Help
12. Looking Ahead
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.