Human Communication : The Basic Courseby Devito, Joseph A.
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
Part One. Foundations of Human Communication
1. Preliminaries to Human Communication
2. Culture and Communication
3. The Self and Perception
4. Listening in Human Communication
5. Verbal Messages
6. Nonverbal Messages
Part Two. Interpersonal, Small Group Communication, and Organizational Communication
7. Interpersonal Communication: Conversation
8. Interpersonal Relationship Stages and Theories
9. Friends, Lovers, and Families
10. Small Group Communication
11. Members and Leaders
12. Human Communication in the Workplace: Organizational Communication
13. Interpersonal, Small Group, and Workplace Conflict
Part Three. Public Speaking
14. Public Speaking Topics, Audiences, and Research
15. Supporting and Organizing Your Speech
16. Style and Presentation in Public Speaking
17. The Informative Speech
18. The Persuasive Speech
Glossary of Human Communication Concepts and Skills
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.