Kaplan's IELTS Prep Plus 2021-2022 provides in-depth review, test-taking strategies, and exam-like practice for all four tests on the Academic and General Training IELTS exams. Our comprehensive guide includes audio tracks to help you practice your listening skills, videos of mock interviews so that you can see performance at different score bands, and personalized, data-driven score reports to help you focus your study.The Best Review
- Eight full-length practice tests: six Academic IELTS and two General Training IELTS so you can prepare for both versions of the test
- Practice questions with detailed answer explanations
- In-depth review of the content and abilities tested on each section of the test, along with Kaplan’s proven methods and skill-building strategies
- CD with audio tracks for test-like Listening practice
- Exclusive interactive online centre with score reports, mock interviews, and audio tracks
- Content is updated and revised so you have the most up-to-date test information
- We know the test: the Kaplan team ensures our practice questions and study materials are true to the exam
- Our books and practice questions are written by experts who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
Each year, hundreds of thousands of people in over 140 countries worldwide take the IELTS exam in order to demonstrate English-language proficiency. The exam, which tests listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills, is used for entrance into universities, nonacademic business settings, and as a part of immigration applications for permanent residence or citizenship in several English-speaking countries. The IELTS is an approved English-language test for U.S. and UK naturalization and visa applications.
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.