Imagery in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapyby Stopa, Lusia; Beck, Judith S.
Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
2. Recognition and Assessment of Images
3. Using Imagery in Case Conceptualization
4. Laying the Groundwork for Imagery Interventions
5. Imaginal Exposure
6. Imaginal Reliving in Trauma-Focused Treatments
7. Imagery Rescripting
8. Transforming Images of the Self
9. Imagery as a Route to Safety, Compassion, and Positive Affect
10. Integrating Imagery in a Case Example
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.