The LPI: Leadership Practices Inventory Card is a reminder resource that leaders can use to recall The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership and the 6 LPI behaviors associated with each practice.
The Leadership Practices Inventory is the best-selling and most trusted leadership tool of its generation. This celebrated instrument packages approaches leadership as a measurable, learnable, and teachable set of behaviors. The 360-degree toll helps individuals and organizations measure their leadership competencies, while guiding them through the process of applying Kouzes and Posner's acclaimed Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership® model to real-life organizational challenges.
With The Leadership Challenge, 5th Edition leading the way, it is time to update the Leadership Practices Inventory materials. In this 5th edition, customers will find:
- A fresh, modern look to the materials, including the feedback reports
- A group comparison report page
- A shorter workbook specifically designed for debriefing and understanding the Feedback Report
- The latest data on the model
- An updated facilitator's guide that focuses on LPI administration, debrief, and how a facilitator can develop one's leaders from there
Anyone can learn to be an effective leader if they are given the right feedback and tools. Help others to discover their leadership potential with the LPI!