Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
Overview and Opportunity Identification/Selection
1. The Strategic Elements of Product Development
2. The New Products Process
3. Opportunity Identification and Selection: Strategic Planning for New Products
4. The Product Concept and Ready-Made New Product Ideas
5. New Product Ideas: The Problem Find-Solve Approach
6. New Product Ideas: Analytical Attribute Approaches
7. Concept Evaluation and Testing
8. The Full Screen
9. Sales Forecasting and Financial Analysis
10. Product Protocol
12. Development Team Management
13. Product Use Testing
14. Strategic Launch Planning
15. Implementation of the Strategic Plan
16. Market Testing
17. Launch Management
18. Public Policy Issues
A Sources of Ideas Already Generated
B Other Techniques of Concept Generation
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.