Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Inside Lonely Planet's Experience France you'll travel through vibrant cities, rural villages, majestic mountains and swanky chateaux, discovering the secrets to French style, embarking on your own study of wines and cheeses, and immersing yourself in history, art and all things la belle France.
This new part-pictorial, part-guidebook hardback is built around themes that introduce you to the heart of France, and is packed with trip-planning tips and inspiring advice on the most authentic local sights and activities - shining a spotlight on the huge diversity of people, places, culture, food and history that shape this extraordinary country. It's perfect for seasoned travellers and lovers of all things French who want to discover something new and exciting.
- Includes over 70 experiences stretching across France
- Multiple ways to navigate the book - thematically, geographically or by interest
- Hundreds of stunning photos on gloss paper stock
Experience France is presented across five themes:
- Innovation & Creation: France ahead of the curve
- Je Ne Sais Quoi: That intangible quality that make(more...)