Most students view Logic Games as the toughest section of the LSAT. Our guide features exclusive data on test taker performance and recent LSAT trends to help you avoid surprises on test day. You’ll get complete explanations, focused strategies, and targeted review to help you master the Logic Games section of the LSAT.
We are so certain that LSAT Logic Games Prep offers all the knowledge you need to excel on the LSAT that we guarantee it: after studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the LSAT—or you'll get your money back.
Essential Strategies and Practice
- Logic Games strategies will help you tackle the toughest games with the most advanced twists or if you just need more help with the basics to get started.
- Kaplan’s LSAT experts share practical tips for using LSAC’s popular digital practice tool and the most widely used free online resources.
- Official LSAT PrepTest practice questions let you get comfortable with the test format.
- Study plans will help you make the most of your practice time, regardless of how much time that is. Our exclusive data-driven learning strategies help you focus on what you need to study.
- Diagnostic tools analyze individual strengths and weaknesses by game type, so you can personalize your prep.
- LSAT Training Camp features hundreds of quick, skills-based practice drills so you can refine your approach to the Logic Games section.
- Interactive online instructor-led workshops give expert review.
- A comprehensive course preview features online test analytics that analyze your performance by section and question type.
- LSAT Logic Games Prep comes with access to an episode from Kaplan's award-winning LSAT Channel, which features one of Kaplan's top LSAT teachers.
- We know the test: Kaplan's expert LSAT faculty teach the world's most popular LSAT course, and more people get into law school with a Kaplan LSAT course than with all other major test prep companies combined.
- Kaplan's experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.