Medical Law and Ethicsby Fremgen, Bonnie F.
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Medical Law, Ethics, and Bioethics
PART I. THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT
2. The Legal System
3. Importance of the Legal System for the Physician and the Health Care Professional
PART II. THE HEALTHCARE ENVIRONMENT
4. Today’s Health Care Environment
5. The Physician-Patient Relationship
6. Professional Liability and Medical Malpractice
7. Public Duties of the Physician and the Health Care Professional
8. Workplace Law and Ethics
9. The Medical Record
10. Patient Confidentiality and HIPAA
PART III. MEDICAL ETHICS
10. Ethical and Bioethical Issues in Medicine
11. Ethical Issues Relating to Life
12. Death and Dying
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.