This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
1. The Case for Digital Diligence in English Language Arts Classrooms
- Interlude: From Synchronous to Real Time; from Asynchronous to Anytime
2. Planning for Purposeful Arcs of Instruction
- Interlude: The Rationale for Focusing on Google Chrome
3. Protecting Privacy
4. Maximizing Our Own Attention
5. Popping Filter Bubbles and Breaking Algorithms
6. Understanding How Knowledge Gets Created and Circulated
- Interlude: Repurposing Existing Materials and a Brief Overview of Copyright, Fair Use, Creative Commons, and the Public Domain
7. Extending Opportunities for Digital Writing
8. Embracing Opportunities for Connected Reading
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.