Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
2. Models of Resilience
II. Studies of Individual Resilience
3. Resilience in a Community Sample: The Project Competence Longitudinal Study
4. Overcoming Disadvantage and Economic Crisis: Homeless Children
5. Mass Trauma and Extreme Adversities: Resilience in War, Terrorism, and Disaster
III. Adaptive Systems in Resilience
6. The Short List and Implicated Protective Systems
7. The Neurobiology of Resilience
8. Resilience in the Context of Families
9. Resilience in the Context of Schools
10. Resilience in the Context of Culture
IV. Moving Forward: Implications for Action and Future Research
11. A Resilience Framework for Action
12. Conclusions and Future Directions
Appendix A. Glossary
Appendix B. Abbreviations
Appendix C. Recommended Readings by Topic
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.