Phone Coaching in Dialectical Behavior Therapyby Chapman, Alexander L.
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
2. Setting the Stage for Effective Phone Coaching
3. Orientation to Phone Coaching
4. Navigating and Structuring Phone Coaching Calls
5. Core Skills Coaching Principles and Strategies
6. Coaching in DBT Skills to Regulate or Tolerate Emotions
7. Navigating Suicide Crisis Calls
8. Principles and Strategies to Address Challenges and Observe Limits
9. Skill Generalization and the Development of Self-Coaching Skills
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.