This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Ace the 2021 AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 6 full-length practice exams (more than any other major competitor), plus thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Content review for all test topics, with a quick-reference glossary for the most important dates, cases, and information
• Updated to align with the latest College Board standards
• Access to handy study guides, printable resources, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Helpful comprehension drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Strategies for all multiple-choice question types
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.