Princeton Review AP U.S. History Premium Prep, 2023 6 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniquesby The Princeton Review
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Ace the 2023 AP U.S. History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 6 full-length practice exams, thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need for a High Score
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® U.S. History
• Detailed coverage of the short-answer and source-based multiple-choice questions
• In-depth guidance on both the document-based and the long essay questions
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence
• 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) with complete answer explanations
• End-of-chapter review questions to test your retention of the material
• Pacing drills to help you maximize points
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.