Psychopathology, Second Edition From Science to Clinical Practiceby Castonguay, Louis G.; Oltmanns, Thomas F.; Lott, Abigail Powers
Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
New to This Edition
*Chapters on new topics--suicide, sleep difficulties, and sexual dysfunction.
*New chapter on an existing topic: schizophrenia.
*Updated throughout with current theory, findings, and clinical advances.
*Increased attention to transdiagnostic concerns.
Thomas F. Oltmanns, PhD, is the Edgar James Swift Professor of Psychology in Arts and Sciences and Professor of Psychiatry at Washington University in St. Louis, where he was formerly Director of Clinical Training in Psychology. Dr. Oltmanns’s current research focuses on links between maladaptive personality traits, adverse life events, and health in middle-aged and older adults. He has served on the board of directors of the Association for Psychological Science and as president of the Society for Research in Psychopathology, the Society for a Science of Clinical Psychology, and the Academy of Psychological Clinical Science. Dr. Oltmanns is a recipient of awards for outstanding teaching from Washington University in St. Louis and the University of Virginia, as well as the Toy Caldwell-Colbert Award for Distinguished Educator in Clinical Psychology from Division 12 (Society of Clinical Psychology) of the American Psychological Association.
Abigail Powers Lott, PhD, ABPP, is Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Emory University School of Medicine. A board-certified clinical psychologist, Dr. Lott conducts research spanning a range of topics across personality, trauma, and negative health outcomes. She has a particular focus on understanding mechanisms of risk associated with chronic trauma exposure across the lifespan and advancing culturally relevant treatment interventions in underserved and at-risk populations. She has received numerous teaching awards for her efforts in educating both clinical psychology interns and psychiatry residents at Emory University.
Table of Contents
2. Depression, Joelle LeMoult, Ashley Battaglini, Katerina Rnic, & Louis G. Castonguay
3. Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Michelle G. Newman, Paul F. Crits-Christoph, Lauren E. Szkodny, Gavin N. Rackoff, & Jeremy T. Schwob
4. Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, and Phobias, Bethany A. Teachman, Marvin R. Goldfried, Elise M. Clerkin, & Alexandra L. Silverman
5. Obsessive–Compulsive Disorder, Jonathan S. Abramowitz & Lynne Siqueland
6. Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Richard A. Bryant, Abigail Powers Lott, & Terence M. Keane
7. Eating Disorders, Deborah R. Glasofer, Alexandra F. Muratore, Evelyn Attia, & Kathleen M. Pike
8. Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders, Robert O. Pihl, Sherry H. Stewart, & Ioan Tiberiu Mahu
9. Personality Disorders, Abigail Powers Lott, Jeffrey J. Magnavita, Jacques P. Barber, & Thomas F. Oltmanns
10. Bipolar Disorder, Sheri L. Johnson, Michael W. Otto, Alexandra K. Gold, & Matthew V. Elliott
11. Schizophrenia, Ann M. Kring & David A. Smith
12. Marital and Relational Discord, David A. Sbarra, Atina Manvelian, Julia M. Salinger, & Mark A. Whisman
13. Sexual Dysfunctions, Caroline F. Pukall & Sophie Bergeron
14. Sleep−Wake Disorders, Norah Vincent & Judith R. Davidson
15. Suicide, Craig J. Bryan & E. David Klonsky
16. Psychopathology Research and Clinical Interventions: Broad Conclusions and General Recommendations, Louis G. Castonguay, Thomas F. Oltmanns, & Abigail Powers Lott
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.