Kaplan's SAT Prep Plus 2023 prepares you for test day with expert strategies, clear explanations, and realistic practice, including a 250-question online Qbank. This comprehensive prep resource features ample practice questions, a layout based on student feedback, and an online tool to generate a customized study plan.
We're so certain that SAT Prep Plus offers all the guidance you need to excel on the SAT that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the SAT—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Practice
- Five full-length Kaplan practice tests: 2 in the book and 3 online
- More than 1,500 practice questions with detailed explanations
- Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip
- Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned
- A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus; dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension
- Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations online for two official College Board SAT Practice Tests
- “On Test Day” strategy notes in every math chapter to help you remember that the SAT math test is primarily a strategy test.
- “Reflect” pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics after completing each chapter and make a plan for improving before the test.
- Online study-planning tool helps you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
- Kaplan’s expert strategies for each test section, including special techniques for the optional essay.
- We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT, and use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years.