Science and Practice in Cognitive Therapy Foundations, Mechanisms, and Applicationsby Leahy, Robert L.
Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
1. Recovery-Oriented Cognitive Therapy for Schizophrenia: A Personal Perspective, Aaron T. Beck
2. Three Myths and Truths about Beck’s Early Years, Rachael I. Rosner
3. The Fundamental Cognitive Model, Keith S. Dobson, Julia C. Poole, & Judith S. Beck
4. Outcome Studies in Cognitive Therapy, Steven D. Hollon & Robert J. DeRubeis
II. Etiology and Mechanisms of Change
5. Schema Therapy, Arnoud Arntz
6. Emotional Schema Therapy: A Social-Cognitive Model, Robert L. Leahy
7. Cognitive Vulnerability to Depression and Bipolar Disorder, Lauren B. Alloy, Taylor A. Burke, Jared O’Garro-Moore, & Lyn Y. Abramson
8. Cognitive Mediation of Symptom Change in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy: A Review of the Evidence, Stefan G. Hofmann, Joseph K. Carpenter, & Joshua Curtiss
9. Mental Imagery in Cognitive Therapy: Research and Examples of Imagery-Focused Emotion, Cognition, and Behavior Change, Fritz Renner & Emily A. Holmes
10. Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy: Treatment Development from a Common Cognitive Therapy Core, Zindel V. Segal & Amanda M. Ferguson
III. Understanding and Treating Psychological Disorders
11. Cognitive Therapy for Insomnia, Nicole B. Gumport & Allison G. Harvey
12. Cognitive-Behavioral Couple Therapy, Norman B. Epstein
13. Cognitive-Behavioral Family Therapy, Frank M. Dattilio & Michelle Hanna Collins
14. Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for the Reduction of Suicide Risk, Cory F. Newman
15. Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Bipolar Disorder, Sheri L. Johnson & Andrew D. Peckham
16. Cognitive Therapy for Psychosis, Anthony P. Morrison & Elizabeth Murphy
17. Advances in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Substance Use Disorders and Addictive Behaviors, Bruce S. Liese & Jessica C. Tripp
18. Cognitive Therapy for Anxiety, David A. Clark
19. Specialized Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Obsessive–Compulsive Disorder, Debbie Sookman
20. Cognitive Therapy for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Patricia A. Resick
21. Cognitive Therapy for Personality Disorders, Denise D. Davis
22. Concluding Thoughts, Robert L. Leahy
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.