Spirituality, Religion, and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy A Guide for Cliniciansby Rosmarin, David H.
Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
1. Foundations of Spirituality and CBT
2. Spirituality/Religion through a CBT Lens
3. The Dark Side of Spirituality
4. Applied Case Conceptualization
II. Techniques for Practicing Spiritually Integrated CBT
5. Getting Started: CBT Assessment of Patient Spirituality/Religion
6. Framing CBT with Spirituality/Religion
7. Spirituality/Religion and Cognitive Techniques
8. Spirituality/Religion and Behavioral Activation
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.