- Thorough breakdown and practice for each subtest of the exam: Verbal Skills, Quantitative Skills, Reading, Mathematics, and Language
- Examples reflecting every concept, question type, and format so students will be prepared and confident on test day
- Two full-length practice HSPT tests reflective of the most current content, with explanations and scoring rubrics to monitor student progress and improvement
- Individual exam subtests for additional timed practice in specific exam areas
- Detailed answers and explanations for over 1,000 practice questions
- Vocabulary chapter dedicated to building the skills needed for the Verbal and Reading subtests
- Valuable test-taking strategies that reinforce key lessons for succeeding on the HSPT
Inside tips by an HSPT expert will give students the advantage over others they need to boost their percentile scores. Strategies and Practice for the HSPT will provide students with the skills and strategies needed to master test content, raise confidence, and succeed on test day.