Structured Literacy Interventions Teaching Students with Reading Difficulties, Grades K-6by Spear-Swerling, Louise
Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
2. Structured Literacy Interventions for Phonemic Awareness and Basic Word Recognition Skills, Stephanie Al Otaiba, Jill H. Allor, & Jennifer Stewart
3. Structured Literacy Interventions for Reading Long Words, Devin M. Kearns, Cheryl P. Lyon, & Shannon L. Kelley
4. Structured Language Interventions for Spelling, Louisa C. Moats
5. Structured Literacy Interventions for Reading Fluency, Roxanne F. Hudson, Erin Munce Anderson, Melissa McGraw, Rebecca Ann Ray, & Alison Wilhelm
6. Structured Literacy Interventions for Vocabulary, Michael D. Coyne & Susan M. Loftus-Rattan
7. Structured Literacy Interventions for Oral Language Comprehension, Richard P. Zipoli & Donna D. Merritt
8. Structured Reading Comprehension Intervention for Students with Reading Difficulties, Elizabeth A. Stevens & Christy R. Austin
9. Structured Language Interventions for Written Expression, Susan Lambrecht Smith & Charles Winthrop Haynes
10. Multicomponent Structured Literacy Interventions for Mixed Reading Difficulties, Louise Spear-Swerling
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.