Engaging, systematic learning exercises — including application exercises, study questions, matching exercises, and completion exercises — reinforce students’ acquisition of basic research skills and help students easily remember essential information from the textbook. Complete research reports included in the appendices strengthen students’ understanding of evidence-based practice, and corresponding activities help cultivate the critical thinking skills they’ll use to confidently apply research findings throughout their nursing careers.
- UPDATED! Systematic exercises reflect the latest research approaches and practices as detailed in the textbook.
- UPDATED! New organization mirrors the textbook to ensure the most efficient review.
- Fill in the Blanks exercises reinforce students’ grasp of important research concepts and terms, with answers available in the back of the book for easy reference and cross-checking.
- Matching exercises strengthen students’ research vocabulary and challenge students to connect abstract research approaches with corresponding concrete research hypotheses, with answers in the back of the book.
- Study Questions test students’ recall of specific chapter material, with selected answers in the back of the book.
- Application Exercises provide essential practice reading, comprehending, and critically appraising nursing studies through two sets of questions: Questions of Fact (with answers in the back of the book) and Questions for Discussion.
- 8 complete research reports included in the appendices, as well as activities related to those reports throughout the study guide, familiarize students with the kinds of real-world clinical evidence they’ll encounter, analyze, and apply in practice.
Ensure a mastery of essential nursing skills and equip students for success throughout the nursing education continuum with the complete Essentials of Nursing Research, Tenth Edition solution:
- Essentials of Nursing Research, Tenth Edition
- Lippincott® CoursePoint