Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
Table of Contents
1. Therapeutic Exercise: Foundational Concepts
2. Prevention, Health Promotion, and Wellness
Part II: Applied Science of Exercise and Techniques
3. Range of Motion
4. Stretching for Improved Mobility
5. Peripheral Joint Mobilization/Manipulation
6. Resistance Exercise for Impaired Muscle Performance
7. Principles of Aerobic Exercise
8. Exercise for Impaired Balance
9. Aquatic Exercise
Part III: Principles of Intervention
10. Soft Tissue Injury, Repair, and Management
11. Joint, Connective Tissue, and Bone Disorders and Their Management
12. Surgical Interventions and Postoperative Management
13. Peripheral Nerve Disorders and Management
Part IV: Exercise Interventions by Body Region
14. The Spine: Structure, Function, and Posture
15. The Spine: Management Guidelines
16. The Spine: Exercise and Manipulation Interventions
17. The Shoulder and Shoulder Girdle
18. The Elbow and Forearm Complex
19. The Wrist and Hand
20. The Hip
21. The Knee
22. The Ankle and Foot
23. Advanced Functional Training
Part V:Special Areas of Therapeutic Exercise
24. The Older Adult: Physical Activity and Exercise
25. Women’s Health: Obstetrics and Pelvic Floor
26. Management of Lymphatic Disorders
Chapters Available Online:
Management of Vascular Disorders of the Extremities
Management of Pulmonary Conditions
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.