Treating ADHD in Children and Adolescents What Every Clinician Needs to Knowby Barkley, Russell A.
Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
2. Principles for Diagnosing ADHD
3. Assessment: The Executive Functioning–Self-Regulation Theory and Clinical Common Sense
4. Diagnosing Comorbidity
5. Talking to Parents about What to Expect
6. Principles and Guidelines for Treating ADHD
7. Parent Counseling and Behavior Management Training
8. School Management of ADHD
9. The Stimulant and Nonstimulant Medications for ADHD
10. Making Medication Decisions and Addressing Special Medication Issues
Appendix A. Forms and Handouts
Appendix B. ADHD's Impact on Health
Appendix C. Neurogenetics and ADHD
Appendix D. Clinician Beware: Unproven and Disproven Treatments for ADHD
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.