Treating Risky and Compulsive Behavior in Trauma Survivorsby Briere, John
Downloadable: 120 Days
Downloadable: 180 Days
Downloadable: 365 Days
Downloadable: Lifetime Access
This item is being sold by an Individual Seller and will not ship from the Online Bookstore's warehouse. The Seller must confirm the order within two business days. If the Seller refuses to sell or fails to confirm within this time frame, then the order is cancelled.
Please be sure to read the Description offered by the Seller.
Table of Contents
1. Reactive Avoidance and Risky Behavior
2. An Overview of Specific Distress Reduction Behaviors
3. Key Treatment Recommendations
4. Assessing Distress Reduction Behaviors in Context
5. Safety, Stabilization, and Harm Reduction
6. Acceptance and Mindfulness
7. Trigger Management
8. Processing Trauma- and Attachment-Related Memories
9. Treatment Planning and Implementation: Bringing It All Together
10. Special Considerations for Certain Distress Reduction Behaviors and Patterns
Appendix 1. Breathing Exercises
Appendix 2. Review of Distress Reduction Behaviors (Rev-DRB)
Appendix 3. Trigger Review (TR)
Appendix 4. Functions of Distress Reduction Behaviors (F-DRB)
Appendix 5. Triggers-to-Memories Worksheet (TMW)
Appendix 6. In-Session Emotional Regulation and Activation Scale (ERAS)
Appendix 7. ReGAIN for Triggered States
An electronic version of this book is available through VitalSource.
This book is viewable on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and most smartphones.
By purchasing, you will be able to view this book online, as well as download it, for the chosen number of days.
A downloadable version of this book is available through the eCampus Reader or compatible Adobe readers.
Applications are available on iOS, Android, PC, Mac, and Windows Mobile platforms.
Please view the compatibility matrix prior to purchase.